Spartan Band Family:
Only 6 days until our biggest one day fundraiser – Winter On The Summit! The proceeds from this fundraiser benefit every group in the Spartan Band Program and we need EVERYONE’S help for it to be successful.
Parent/Volunteer Meeting, Tuesday, Feb 27th, 6:30
We will answer any questions and walk through the different areas parents will be working. Thank you to all who have already signed up to volunteer or donate food/supplies! There are still many ways to help:
* Sign up for a volunteer spot in Charms – there are 28 spots still to fill. If you are having trouble getting on Charms, email Kristin email@example.com with your availability and she can plug you into a spot. (For WG/WP parents working around performances – SHS Winter Percussion performs at 3:50pm at SHMS, admission is $10; SHS Winter Guard performs at WOTS at 7:35pm. Parents who volunteer their time at WOTS are given an entrance bracelet otherwise admission is $10.)
Volunteers please arrive 15min before your time spot, park in the stadium lot and enter through the band room. Check in with Laurie to get your nametag and entrance bracelet. Wear a summit shirt if you have one.
*Donate food for the Hospitality Room – please sign up at https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/4090c44a5a722a6fb6-hospitality/2908955 or email Tami at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate for the Hospitality Room. Drop off arrangements can be made with Tami.
*Donate items for Concessions – full size candy bars or candy packs; can be sent in any day next week and put in the band mom closet.
* Check in at the band room by 9:30am (WG/WP follow your instructors schedule)
* Wear navy uniform shirt, your choice pants and comfortable shoes. May need a jacket/hoodie.
* Students will be given a meal voucher for hot dog/chips/drink from concessions. They may want to bring additional snacks/meal to keep in the band room or additional money to purchase other concession items.
* Will be dismissed at 9:30pm
Let’s make this a great weekend! Thank you all for your time and donations!!
Co-Chairs: Amy Burst & Matt Stone email@example.com
Co-Treasurers: Kay Ruleman & Tami Bell firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers: Kristen Kight email@example.com
Fundraising: Laurie Kamunen firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Rebecca Wooldridge email@example.com
This email has been sent via Charms Office Assistant on behalf of:
Summit High School Band
2830 TWIN LAKES DRIVE
Spring Hill, TN 37174